• Carillon Historical Park is a non-smoking campus
• Admission Stickers or Special Event Wristbands are required while on Park premises.
• Please leave pets in the comfort of their home. Service animals are welcome.
• Guests are invited to use the picnic tables located in the Picnic Grove. Grilling is not permitted in the Park.
• Rollerblading and skateboarding are not permitted on the Park grounds. Bicycling is permitted only through the parking lots and entrance roads while connecting to the bake path.
• Help us maintain the safety and quality of exhibits by not eating, drinking, or smoking in any Park buildings.
• Alcoholic beverages are not allowed to be carried in to the Park but can be purchased at the Carillon Brewing Co., Culp’s Café, or at beverage stations during special events.
• Attendance on museum property is implied consent for the use of the guests’ likenesses for marketing/promotional purposes.
• Photography and video recording are allowed on campus for private, personal use. For details regarding commercial photography and photography usage please contact the Marketing Department at 937-293-2841 ext. 105. All photo/videographers, personal or commercial, are subject to the terms set forth in the Dayton History Photography Policy.