With your support, Dayton History can continue to grow and change and better serve the Dayton community—creating year-round experiences that are fun and educational for the whole family.
When you become a member, you make a commitment to support Dayton History in its mission to bring the past to life to understand the present and inspire the future. Memberships are year-long, and they make a fantastic gift.
Do you know… A Family Membership pays for itself in less than two visits!
Members enjoy these great benefits for one year from the date of purchase
Unlimited FREE Admission to:
- Carillon Historical Park
- Patterson Homestead
- Paul Laurence Dunbar House
- Carillon Park Rail Festival
- Dayton Concours d’Elegance
Discounts for Dining & Shopping:
- 10% discount at Culp’s Café
- 10% discount on Food and Merchandise at the Carillon Brewing Co.
- 10% discount in the Museum Store ($10 minimum purchase)
Photo Archive & Research Discounts:
- Receive discounts on research fees and purchasing photos from our digital archive
- Hawthorn Hill, Orville Wright’s home
Discounted pricing for special events & programs:
- Tavern Dinners
- Old Case Files
- Victorian Afternoon Teas
- Settler Survival Summer Camp
- Flight by Night Overnight Program
- Ringing in the Holidays
- Concours d’Elegance Preview Party
Additional Perks for Members:
- Invitation to our annual member meeting and other members-only programs
- Subscription to “Heritage” quarterly publication
- Members only E-blast including monthly special offers and coupons